- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
Lil Nas X and Taco Bell are teaming up, and I’d hazard a guess that the ad campaigns to follow will be hotter than Fire Sauce. Lil Nas X can’t even breathe without causing a stir on social media, and Taco Bell is ready to capitalize on his ability to get people talking.
After Lil Nas X took over the country and hip-hop airwaves with “Old Town Road,” the 22-year-old’s fame just kept rising. He gets a lot of flack for the way he dresses, the lyrics he sings, and the music videos he’s released so far. But no matter how much certain people try to bring him down, it seems like even more people really love Lil Nas X.
And honestly, it’s hard not to love Taco Bell. Lil Nas X is an amazing choice for the brand as a marketing ambassador, as he has the humor and the social media presence to reach young people in a way most celebrities can’t.
“Lil Nas X knows the job, the experience and the culture Taco Bell creates for its fans — including its people,” said Taco Bell CEO Mark King in a statement.