- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
Just when we thought we may never be 100% sure who broke up The Beatles, Paul McCartney just laid any lingering speculation to rest.
McCartney has described the iconic band’s breakup as “the most difficult period” of his life. And he says having so many fans blame him for their highly publicized demise back in 1970 didn’t help.
Officially, McCartney is setting the record straight. He’s also confirming what many other fans have claimed for years: It was Lennon.