- New ‘Book of Boba Fett Trailer’ Teases Return of Legendary Bounty Hunter December 8, 2021
- Rebel Wilson Received ‘Pushback’ From Team Over Weight Loss December 8, 2021
- The People’s Choice Awards Confirmed What We All Knew — Christina Aguilera Is An Icon December 8, 2021
- ‘Supergirl’ Star Pushing for Sentinel and Guardian Spinoff December 8, 2021
- The Definitive Ranking of ‘The 100’ Seasons December 8, 2021
Selena Gomez is doing well these days. After a tumultuous public relationship, mental health struggles, and a kidney transplant, the 29-year-old singer and actress is stronger than ever.
In addition to her first Spanish-language album, Revelación, and the launch of her makeup line, Rare Beauty, Selena is turning her gaze toward an unusual startup for a pop star. Alongside her mom, producer Mandy Teefey, and Gen-Z newsletter queen Daniella Pierson, she’s launching a mental health media company called WonderMind.