- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
28-year-old Selena Gomez has come a long way since the days of playing the supernatural Alex Russo on the Disney Channel’s Wizards of Waverly Place. Since then, she’s become one of the most successful pop singers in the world. Her platform has grown immensely, too–she’s one of the most-followed people on Instagram, and she’s an inspiration to millions of young women around the world.
In the name of nostalgia, let’s hearken back to five of Gomez’s best tracks from the last decade. Whether it’s a solo track or a feature, Gomez’s low-register crooning is as distinct as her ability to remain strong and grounded, even after being in the spotlight for the majority of her life.
These are five of my absolute favorite songs that are either by or featuring Selena Gomez–which is your favorite?