- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
Music did its absolute best to cheer us up in 2020, but some artists were more successful than others. While Taylor Swift’s folklore was a welcomed surprise and Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia gave us bops to dance to in quarantine, there were some albums that left us wanting a little bit more.
Now, this is not to say these albums are certifiably bad or that they don’t have a good song or two. Music is subjective, so everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, because of who these artists are and the work they’ve previously put out, the bar has been set high. Here are the four most disappointing albums of 2020.