- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
Well, it finally happened. The most-requested character for the crossover fighting franchise Super Smash Bros has made it to the big times. Sora, the ever-optimistic protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series, is the final DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
Sora’s unveiling Tuesday morning was the last big showcase for Super Smash Bros Ultimate, making it a bittersweet last outing for a game that came out nearly three years ago.
Fans were divided, as ever, after the reveal. Many longtime Kingdom Hearts fans were delighted at the news, as Sora is an iconic character who has starred in numerous games that defined the action RPG genre. Some fans were disappointed in his addition, however, citing that he was either “too obvious” or that he was yet another anime-themed swordfighter in a game already full to bursting with those kinds of characters.