- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
We all know that the world still isn’t in a great place, and many people are uncomfortable with the idea of going into a movie theater. I know that I don’t want to sit in a dark, enclosed room breathing recycled air around strangers for two hours.
HBO Max and Disney + are doing their best to navigate the situation with their own streaming platforms, but honestly, it’s getting a lot of mixed results. Just look at what a bust Wonder Woman was.
Not every company is trying to shove movie theaters down our throats, though. Sony, instead has decided to delay at least four of their upcoming major films in response to the pandemic.
Is this the right move, or will this crash and burn for them??