- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
If anyone thought that Emma Stone and Disney were at odds because of reports that she was considering a similar lawsuit as Scarlett Johansson, they’d be wrong. It seems that Stone and the House of the Mouse are (back?) on good terms.
The Hollywood Reporter and other outlets are now reporting that Stone has closed a new deal to star in a sequel to Cruella. Not only is Stone returning, but director Graig Gillespie and scriptwriter Tony McNamara are back for the second round.
The first film debuted on May 28, allowing audiences to choose whether they wanted to see the film in the theater or stream it as a Premium Access Disney+ title for $30. While viewers seem to love the additional options, theaters are fiercely fighting back for exclusivity rights.