- New ‘Book of Boba Fett Trailer’ Teases Return of Legendary Bounty Hunter December 8, 2021
- Rebel Wilson Received ‘Pushback’ From Team Over Weight Loss December 8, 2021
- The People’s Choice Awards Confirmed What We All Knew — Christina Aguilera Is An Icon December 8, 2021
- ‘Supergirl’ Star Pushing for Sentinel and Guardian Spinoff December 8, 2021
- The Definitive Ranking of ‘The 100’ Seasons December 8, 2021
Lady Gaga’s Italian accent is not quite gucci in House of Gucci, at least according to some.
The pop star-turned-actress transformed into the infamous Patrizia Reggiani for the Ridley Scott-directed film, but people immediately started criticizing her accent when the first trailer dropped a couple of months ago.
In fact, one of the film’s on-set dialect coaches even criticized the “Rain on Me” singer’s accent, claiming she sounds like she’s from a completely different country!