- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
The Oscars are supposed to award the best films and performances of the year, but unfortunately, they often get it wrong.
It’s not that the films they reward are bad or even unworthy of a shiny, golden statue; it’s that they often overlook the films we end up talking about years into the future. Plain and simple, the Oscars tend to play it safe.
Now that we’re 10 years removed from the 2011 Academy Awards, it’s the perfect opportunity to see what the show got absolutely wrong and what they got right (they don’t always pick the wrong choice).
From Best Picture to the acting categories, it’s time to rewrite Oscars history: