- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
There’s no question Scarlett Johansson is one of the biggest movie stars in the world. In fact, there’s an argument to be made that she’s the biggest female movie star.
In a time where we’re seeing fewer and fewer true movie stars, ScarJo is the exception. She can juggle big blockbuster movies, such as Black Widow and Ghost in the Shell, as well as critically acclaimed movies such as Marriage Story and Jojo Rabbit.
In the span of two years, she was in the highest-grossing movie of all time, Avengers: Endgame, and was nominated for two Academy Awards. If that’s not the sign of a true movie star, I don’t know what is!
But, while it’s easy to assume she always has the pick of the litter when it comes to movie roles, Scarlett has missed out on a handful of major roles throughout her career. She also started acting as a child, so she’s been in this career for 20 plus years!
From ‘90s classics to critically acclaimed films, here are some of the roles Scarlett lost out on before landing her biggest role to date, Black Widow.