- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
When it comes to the Force, users tend to fall into the standard Jedi/Sith dichotomy. You’re either a selfless Jedi who sticks to the Order’s strict tenets and limitations or a greedy Sith who aggressively amasses power at all costs.
I guess that very black and white view makes it easier to understand the two extremes in the Force. But much like in real life, everything isn’t always so black and white. So, what happens when a Force user has completed their training but then decides the Jedi Order isn’t really for them?
No, the Jedi Council can’t take away the ability to wield the Force if you don’t want to join them. And no, you don’t automatically become a Sith if you renounce their strict rules, either.
What if I told you that there were Force users that seek balance? There are those that don’t belong to any Force-based organization… and they explore both the light and dark sides of the Force.