- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
Friends wrapped its ten-season run over 15 years ago, but there’s no question the show is still a major cultural force. Not only did the cast just reunite for an emotional two-hour reunion on HBO Max, but new fans are finding the show thanks to its availability on streaming services.
It doesn’t matter that Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross, and Joey were figuring out life and love in the ‘90s and early 2000s; their storylines are still just as relevant today.
But, because it’s been so long since the show’s been on the air, it’s time to take a look at what the cast has been up to since the show wrapped in 2004. While some went on to become big movie stars (I’m looking at you, Jen Aniston), others chose a quieter path.