- Hallmark Declares Early Holiday Season October 22, 2021
- ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ House for Sale, With Offers Due on Halloween October 22, 2021
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Finally Answers Questions About New Series October 22, 2021
- Jeff Goldblum Knows Stuff And Things – Season 2 Trailer Released October 22, 2021
- Christina Aguilera Releases Red Hot Music Video For New Single “Pa Mis Muchachas” October 22, 2021
Breakups are hard. Especially when the breakup is between two major corporations. HBO Max’s long-term partnership with Amazon–which predates Amazon Prime Studios–is finally at an end. The negotiations went on almost as long as Brad and Angelina’s divorce proceedings, but now Max is single and desperate for your money.
How desperate is HBO Max? They just slashed their prices to a new low: 50% for the next six months if you sign up between now and September 26. That’s just $7.49 a month for the ad-free plan.